"where's the beer?"

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010

chris is giving me this look. like, why are you writing about beer? he knows i am too hyper to function on my own, so he's watching my every move to make sure i don't say something terrible like "i have sand in my vaginnnnnnna" or "i've got a manginaaaa", or, best yet "i will never adopt a russian, an asian, or any kid with pale skin and dark black hair."

but that is the truth, trust me. after watching "Orphan" and "Horsemen", i'm horrified of adopting a child that matches that description. sure, if she's got blonde hair and blue eyes, she most certainly won't kill my family; but if she's got black hair and pale white skin, oh shit folks. we're doomed.

let's be honest. i should not be writing this post. alas, i haven't posted yet today, and i am feeling completely boring at present. my day went like this: woke up, showered, made myself lovely (ha. ha. this great new haircut is doing wonders for my self esteem...), drove to the house only to discover what exciting changes have occurred (and there are many!), came back, did yardwork (20 weeks pregnant and pulling weeds, folks), played pool, napped, made homemade pizza, mass, watched "horsemen" and ate some awesome aphrodisiac we call chocolate cake... and now, i'm writing this. it's been uneventful and lame typical.

so now i am going to do something un-lame. let's just say it will be the best thing i've done all day.

goodnight, folks. sweet dreams.

0 comments:

About This Blog

this blog wasn't intended to always be happy or true. it was, however, made to be honest -- an honest expression of my beliefs, my feelings, and what I know to be the Truth. it'll be snarky, sarcastic, and put just as i see the world: might not always be pleasant, but neither is life. i hope that from reading this, i can help you walk through an unopened door and help you see things from my walk of life.

dedicated to

my beautiful daughter, grace anne; this next baby who i hope to love just as much; my husband, who is my strength and inspiration to carry on; my mother and father, who taught me to embrace what i know is right, to love, and to always be the woman God intended me to be; all my siblings, who show me what good the occasional sacrifice, often annoyance, and frequent laughter is.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP