addictions

>> Monday, May 24, 2010

there are a few things in this life that we are all addicted to. here are a few of mine:

1. Target
2. Diaperswappers
3. Grace
4. My husband, especially in bed. Wait, did I just say that? Oops!
5. Cloth diapering
6. Baby kicks --- only if you've been pregnant could you understand this
7. Amazon Prime... mmm, heavenly quick shipped goodness...
8. Sonic
9. Tanning lotion
10. K Love

So there you have it, folks. This is my "I should be sleeping but I'm not" post, filled with useless information. Better things to come in the morning. Maybe then I'll tell you about my AWESOME DAY.

Goodnight!

0 comments:

About This Blog

this blog wasn't intended to always be happy or true. it was, however, made to be honest -- an honest expression of my beliefs, my feelings, and what I know to be the Truth. it'll be snarky, sarcastic, and put just as i see the world: might not always be pleasant, but neither is life. i hope that from reading this, i can help you walk through an unopened door and help you see things from my walk of life.

dedicated to

my beautiful daughter, grace anne; this next baby who i hope to love just as much; my husband, who is my strength and inspiration to carry on; my mother and father, who taught me to embrace what i know is right, to love, and to always be the woman God intended me to be; all my siblings, who show me what good the occasional sacrifice, often annoyance, and frequent laughter is.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP