significant differences

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

between being pregnant with grace and this little boy, i can already tell that these two will be very different. this baby seems much more mellow - grace gave hard, hard kicks - he does frequent but gentler kicks. i'm carrying him much lower than i ever carried her. even on the sono, you can tell the distinct differences in their looks; he's got the everitt nose, she has my nose. she's a mini-me, and i've got a feeling he'll will be a mini-chris. grace has more of chris's childhood temperament (wild!) and i think this baby, so mellow, will be a bit more like me. it is amazing the differences from one pregnancy to the next.
















grace at 24 weeks.















baby boy at 20 weeks.

we never did get a good profile of grace - she always had her hand up by her face. she also didn't cooperate for getting a good genital picture - well, he cooperated completely... it's funny. she's the fiesty, stubborn one. i think he'll be the easy, mellow one. i'm so interested to see how they turn out.

it has been a wonderful adventure, nevertheless. a joyful, glorious adventure.

i am so blessed.

0 comments:

About This Blog

this blog wasn't intended to always be happy or true. it was, however, made to be honest -- an honest expression of my beliefs, my feelings, and what I know to be the Truth. it'll be snarky, sarcastic, and put just as i see the world: might not always be pleasant, but neither is life. i hope that from reading this, i can help you walk through an unopened door and help you see things from my walk of life.

dedicated to

my beautiful daughter, grace anne; this next baby who i hope to love just as much; my husband, who is my strength and inspiration to carry on; my mother and father, who taught me to embrace what i know is right, to love, and to always be the woman God intended me to be; all my siblings, who show me what good the occasional sacrifice, often annoyance, and frequent laughter is.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP