she's really a HE!

>> Friday, May 21, 2010















i mean, occasionally, the sonographer can't tell the secret between a baby's legs. today, however, it was VERY obvious that what we thought to be a she is really a HE!

can i just say, i had a feeling? i mean, when we were told that we were having a girl - i was just not convinced. moms know that feeling; like "are you absolutely sure..." "can you check again?"

today we went in for the routine mid-pregnancy G&A ultrasound, and i had a feeling we were in for the good surprise. after all, this pregnancy has been so radically different from my pregnancy with grace: how could it possibly be a girl? sure enough, lo and behold, there was no sign of labia any longer... and there was a little floater between the legs. i asked her a few times, "and you're sure that's not an umbilical cord?" sorry, okay, i didn't want my hopes to be crushed --- but no, he's definitely a boy.

this is my nursery idea. our furniture is more of an expresso color, but nevertheless, i think this is DARLING (and it's exactly what i had imagined, really.)
















i really like animal themed nurseries. and since i wanted to do a green/brown color theme anyways, this looks perfect to me.

so, world, meet the everitt son. we think he's pretty cute... and already looks like his daddy. he's got an everitt nose!















we love you, little boy!

0 comments:

About This Blog

this blog wasn't intended to always be happy or true. it was, however, made to be honest -- an honest expression of my beliefs, my feelings, and what I know to be the Truth. it'll be snarky, sarcastic, and put just as i see the world: might not always be pleasant, but neither is life. i hope that from reading this, i can help you walk through an unopened door and help you see things from my walk of life.

dedicated to

my beautiful daughter, grace anne; this next baby who i hope to love just as much; my husband, who is my strength and inspiration to carry on; my mother and father, who taught me to embrace what i know is right, to love, and to always be the woman God intended me to be; all my siblings, who show me what good the occasional sacrifice, often annoyance, and frequent laughter is.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP