me? i might strangle my daughter. just kidding.

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

please don't call CPS on me. that would make my week even worse.

but seriously, grace is the cranky-queen today. i don't know if there is a stick up her butt or a poopie in the diaper (actually, i know that not to be the case because i just changed the poopie diaper! ARGH!) or what --- but she is making me miserable and i have only been up for an hour. this is grace: "arrrrrrrrrgh-maaaaaaaaa-grrrrrrrrr-raaaaaaaaaaawr" --- she sounds so angry today, to say the least. occasionally, she sounds like a death metal singer with that raspiness in her voice. it is miserable.

needless to say, everything is upsetting grace today. mind you, again, we've only been awake one hour. i was going to go to morning mass (which would've started five minutes ago) but my baby is a cranky-queen. in the bathroom, she made her atrocious sounds the whole time i got ready --- and i didn't even manage to put my makeup on. when i took her out of the bouncer to play on the floor, she crawled to the toilet, the toilet brush, and the sock on the floor (gross). she fell and cried and fussed and finally she got put back into the bouncer for her own safety. meanwhile, all i could say was "NO GRACIE!" but alas, truth be told, she still does not understand what no means. that is going to be a long and miserable lesson.

it didn't get any better when we got back to the room, to say the least.

so she is in the crib, at present. gave her a bottle with hopes she'd just go back to sleep, but no... she's still awake and making cranky-queen noises at me.

who ever knew a baby could have such a good personality almost all the time, and then be like this? and for once, i can't cheer her up, unfuss her, and make her pleasant again. she is just out to be cranky today.

god help me!

0 comments:

About This Blog

this blog wasn't intended to always be happy or true. it was, however, made to be honest -- an honest expression of my beliefs, my feelings, and what I know to be the Truth. it'll be snarky, sarcastic, and put just as i see the world: might not always be pleasant, but neither is life. i hope that from reading this, i can help you walk through an unopened door and help you see things from my walk of life.

dedicated to

my beautiful daughter, grace anne; this next baby who i hope to love just as much; my husband, who is my strength and inspiration to carry on; my mother and father, who taught me to embrace what i know is right, to love, and to always be the woman God intended me to be; all my siblings, who show me what good the occasional sacrifice, often annoyance, and frequent laughter is.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP