just another day.

>> Monday, April 12, 2010

today, i am going to admit, i've been remarkably boring.
grace and i went outside this morning to sit in the wood swing, enjoy the sound of the chimes, and be alone. mommy-baby time is high up on my list of favorites.
charlie loves grace.















grace just woke up from her afternoon nap. she's had quite the day! she has mastered her crawling and standing skills, is figuring out how to go from standing to sitting, and is now examining my mouth! hah!

and i found baby #2's heartbeat while resting today. 147. healthy baby!

i saw a woman and man at Mass last night with their baby, about 10 months, i'd guess. when she stood up, found out she is also pregnant! probably about 5 or 6 months, judging by her belly. isn't that amazing? i was really relieved to see i am not the only young crazy Catholic mama to endure the joys and struggles of two under two. i was disappointed that they left right after communion, so i didn't have the chance to meet them... but i think i plan on stalking St. Francis at the mass, hopefully to see them again. they looked like such nice people!

anyways, i'm out. time to hang out with the babycakes.

0 comments:

About This Blog

this blog wasn't intended to always be happy or true. it was, however, made to be honest -- an honest expression of my beliefs, my feelings, and what I know to be the Truth. it'll be snarky, sarcastic, and put just as i see the world: might not always be pleasant, but neither is life. i hope that from reading this, i can help you walk through an unopened door and help you see things from my walk of life.

dedicated to

my beautiful daughter, grace anne; this next baby who i hope to love just as much; my husband, who is my strength and inspiration to carry on; my mother and father, who taught me to embrace what i know is right, to love, and to always be the woman God intended me to be; all my siblings, who show me what good the occasional sacrifice, often annoyance, and frequent laughter is.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP